Methyl oleate SJ-MO399 is one of best materials to produce biolubricants, aso cheap cost.
Compared to petroleum-based lubricants, use of biolubricants:
· Produces a cleaner, less toxic work environment and fewer skin problems for those working with engines and hydraulic systems.
· Offers better safety due to higher flashpoints, constant viscosity, and less oil mist and vapor emissions.
· Produces fewer emissions due to higher boiling temperature ranges of esters.
· Are highly biodegradable.
· Costs less over the product's life-cycle due to less maintenance, storage and disposal requirements. The use of biolubricants can reduce pollution in stormwater from leaks in engines, hydraulic systems, and brake lines.
Request a Quote